Sunday, January 20, 2013

Stan, Ullrich and Strange Larry

Decided it might be a good idea to put up some of my really old stuff, so this is the first big animation project I ever did.


done in the summer of 2006

It took a few days animating solid, without any kind of story before hand, scripting the story as I went.
I then put it all together on my parents iMac using iMovie and subtitled it with the script I had made up already.  The final scene was an experiment using a bluescreen patch I downloaded and a load of blue Lego bricks sanded to stop the reflection.  The whole thing was made on my kitchen table.  I was only fifteen at the time, but I don't think it was the wisest choice to credit my screen name rather than my actual name, now that I'm looking for work in animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment